My 1:30AM TikTok Got 5,921 Views: I Pray For Helper As A New Mum Blogger


 At exactly 1:30AM last night, I was holding my baby on my chest. She was sleeping. I was not sleeping. I was working.

Since 7PM, I have been trying to fix my blog, Gist With Adeolaa. I fixed my TikTok link, l submitted my sitemap to Google Search Console and it said Success at 1:10AM, l applied for Google AdSense at 00:57AM. My eyes were red but I kept going.

Then I recorded a 15 seconds video. I did not filter it. I just said my truth: "I pray for helper that will help me through the journey cuz it's not easy but I have faith."

I posted it on TikTok and pinned it.

I thought maybe 100 people would see it.

When I checked, 5,921 people had watched it. 373 likes. One person even commented "Nice one❤️🙏❤️

". I almost cried because I felt

seen.


This is my real life. I am a new mum in Nigeria.

I have a baby and I am trying to build a blogging career from home. I have 5,293 followers on TikTok, 15 blog posts, and I am waiting for Google AdSense to review my site gistwithadeolaa.blogspot.com. My status is still

"Requires review".

Why am I sharing this?

Because I know there are many other new mums like me scrolling at 1AM, praying for a helper, trying to make $10 from blogging to support their child.

If you are one of them, you are not alone. I see you.

My 5,921 views video taught me 3 lessons:

  1. People love real stories. Not perfect life, but real life at 1:30AM with a baby.
  2. Your helper can be your followers. My

5,293 TikTok followers are becoming my helpers by clicking my blog link in bio.

3. Faith plus work works. I prayed, but I also worked from 7PM to 1:30AM.

I am going to keep blogging. I want to make my first $10 from AdSense to prove that a new mum can do it.

If you watched my video on TikTok, thank you.you’re my helper.

You can watch the original video here:[https://www.tiktok.com/@gistwithadeolaa?_r=1&_t=ZN-99ZjgDmGqMI]


And you can read more of my blogging journey here on Gist With Adeolaa.

Thank you for reading. Please share to help another mum


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peller Gushes Over Wife Jarvis As She Shows Off Baby Bump At Salon

New Mum Stranded In Ekiti Hospital After Boyfriend Ran Away - Needs Help To Go Home

Peller and Jarvis do am again! For last night live, Peller and Jarvis had another jealousy fight wey scatter TikTok. Fans were shouting for comment section, some dey cry, some dey laugh. WETIN HAPPEN? For the live, Peller was gisting with one female fan and Jarvis face change immediately. She vex, comot for live. Peller try to call her back but she no gree. For comment, people dey write "Na cruise" "No be cruise, Jarvis don tire" FANS REACTION • One fan talk: "This Peller and Jarvis na everyday fight, we don tire" • Another: "Na content, dem dey use us catch cruise" • Another: "Jarvis really love Peller, she dey jealous" MY OWN TAKE As I see am, Peller and Jarvis sabi how to hold TikTok. Every fight na more views. But true love dey inside too. Wetin you think? Real fight or cruise? Drop your opinion for comment.