Popular TikToker Peller has melted hearts online after praising his wife Jarvis aka Jadrolita. In a new video trending on TikTok, Jarvis was spotted at a salon in Lagos rocking a beautiful outfit. Fans quickly noticed her baby bump as she sat scrolling through her phone. Peller in a reaction video said "My wife is beautiful" with a big smile. The couple who are loved by many Nigerians have continued to show love to each other online. Fans are already gushing over them in the comment section. Watch video on TikTok https://www.tiktok.com/@gistwithadeolaa?_r=1&_t=ZN-99ZKGBkTBYM
Yesterday I met a young new mum at the hospital. She just gave birth, but her boyfriend ran away and left her. She has no money to pay her hospital bill, so she cannot leave the hospital with her baby. Her story touched me as a fellow new mum. I know how hard it is to give birth with no help. I am sharing her story to see if good Nigerians can support her. I am NOT collecting money in my own account. If you want to help her directly, please contact me on WhatsApp - chat me here : https://wa.me/ I have spoken with her and she gave me permission to share. Let's help this new mum and her baby go home. Even small sharing of this post will help. Praying for her and her baby🙏 - Gist With Adeolaa Disclaimer: All help goes directly to her. Contact me on WhatsApp for verification and hospital details.
Comments
Post a Comment